Saturday 25 May 2013

Sat 25th, Broome

Chris sick

Chris is a little bit better this morning so I refrain from getting another Doctor's appointment for Monday.

I go and do some further shopping: a wind guard for the stove, wine glasses (our Govino ones are splitting), a blanket for me, and a portable lamp. I wander into Tackle World Broome and see some rod repair gear and ask how long to get a rod fixed, they say 10 minutes so go and get my rod with the broken tip. leave Tackle World with a fixed rod and new buckets to replace the one I lost the lid of in the gale at Mesa.

In the afternoon I have a fishing attempt on Cable Beach north on an ebb tide. No luck,not even a touch. Interesting though as every 10 minutes had to move another 10 metres down the beach as the 8m tide went out.

More wild barra with chips for me for dinner, Chris had soup.

I'm informed that we are going on a pearl farm tour tomorrow morning, there go my plans of fishing the making tide for a couple of hours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment